AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Reen loves The GazettE

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Reen loves The GazettE Empty
MessageReen loves The GazettE

Hello everyone!~
You I'm a fan of Visual Kei, no? Anyway, I'm a fan of visual Kei, it's my music style and I know and listen not all the groups, but just only the groups who I love. For exemple, Versailles, I love Ascendead master and serenade, a fan of Master Hizaki, Aicle, the song I love is shidoro modoro, hammer head, psycho x letter, toumei ningen and other, yeah, i love Rubi, it's a funny guys. For my favourites, it's simple, I love, but very very loving the Vusal Kei groups the GazettE. Yeah, the same who make the opening two of Black Buttler with my favourites song Shiver.<3 I'm so in looove with the singer Ruki, it's cute and awsome.. ok, i'll shut up with this, it's not important my opinion of him..hehe... So.. i forget what i'll say!>.< Gaah, my older sister laugh at me than my two brothers and Mitsukye!>.< Not jsut for me. Alexya laugh too, yeah, she is with me a the manor at the end of the city, no i'm joking, she's with me at my mon's house, i think it's not really a simple house, it's so similar to my manor in London. Oh god, it's the problem when you're highness in the hierarchy. *sigh* I'm the only one who speaks english in the house. B'cause, Alexya speaks frenc, english and japeness, she decide to speak french, my brother Kagan, speaks french too, Eden, a little, Matthieu, a lot than Yano and Mitsukye, anyway, they speak french and not me. I speak french, but i don't want to speak this time.

Rukiiii!<3
Eden: hum.. are you all right Reen?
Shei: Always when it's visual kei and it's the Gazette i listen.
Kagan: You look crazy miss.
Shei: don't care.
Matthieu: Stop this, sheireen, shut down the music, it's so loud or listen your music in your ipod.>.<
Shei: Yes...-_-*

P-S: Ce qu'ils m'énervent quand ils me disent de fermer ma musique,mais au moins je l'ai sur mon Ipod. Hihi, oui, oui, j'ai parler français, je le parle, mais à mes heures ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Partager cet article sur : reddit

Reen loves The GazettE :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Reen loves The GazettE

Page 1 sur 1