AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Petite vidéo sur lui...

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Petite vidéo sur lui... Empty
MessagePetite vidéo sur lui...

I found this on youtube. It's a video about my friend Shou. I think itS cool for music, but the image are.. bad quality? Nevermind, but he looks cool and cute than always. By the way, my cousin tells me to speak french now, i don'T know why... I'll try, im not my older sister Eden.I don't want to speak french, I'm from London man, that'S the problem, I speak only english in time.. french too .. okay, i'll close this.--" I'm with Shou, yeah, we're in Saotome, for a few days, b'cause the principal here, send me, Shou, Alexya, Rin, Yano and Len in my old school. I'm return in S Class with Shou, Yano is with us, Rin, Len and Alexya are in A Class with Otoya, Kaoru, Masato, Airika, Natsuki, Maika and Émyle than Haruka. Maika and Émyle are the cousin of Rin and LEn, than me and Alexya-Kira and Yano.

Now, I need to leave, Hyuuga-sensei tell us the class end.

Ja nee
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Partager cet article sur : reddit

Petite vidéo sur lui... :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Petite vidéo sur lui...

Page 1 sur 1